Friday, November 5, 2010

Internet Wizzard

My Mom Buck graciously babysat for me today so I could work at a bazaar selling hair bows. My Mom Buck was given a cell phone for her birthday this past April, due to many unexplainable events this cell phone is never in working order. We do not have a land line so prior to my departure I logged into her gmail account so she could email me with any questions or concerns while I was away. This system actually worked pretty well and I was able to identify where the coloring books were via email. Upon my return home I went to log her out of her gmail account, she quickly pointed out several I should not open because they were viruses. I also noted she had over 3,000 emails.


Me: "Do you know you have over 3,000 emails in your account?"

Mom: "Oh I thought you never had to do anything with the ones you have read"

Me: "Why don't you delete the ones you don't want or need any longer?"

Mom: "Oh I don't know how to eject emails"

Guess she is not the "internet wizard" my Grandma commonly refers to her as.

No comments:

Post a Comment