Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Spring Break

We have had the good fortune to book a family spring break this year. You can only imagine that though this trip is several months away I have already been cautioned of the many dangers we may incur at our family friendly time share in Florida. My favorite caution thus far...

Mom: "I don't really like the idea of you going there for spring break."

Me: Thinking my Mom is confused as to where we are going I ask,"Going where?"

Mom: "Florida, that is where all the drunks will be"

Me: "Well I am not too worried that we are going to be getting too caught up with all the spring break partying when we are bringing a two year old along. We will be hitting the beach at 9am and fast asleep by 9pm."

Mom: "That is my point exactly!"

Me: "Huh?"

Mom: "You will be taking Laney to the beach and all the drunks will be falling all over her! That is where they sleep you know!"

They are right, you learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment